Our 2006 through 2008 Boys and Girls Pre-Travel Training program is a great way to boost your individual development as a player. Our program contains practices from September through June. This is the best way to prepare for Travel soccer in a fun and challenging environment!
Our practices will be skills and decision making focused. The first 45 minutes are focused on technique, coordination and brain development (stimulating the development of the all around athlete). After that we will be playing 30 minutes of small scrimmages (maximum of 4 v. 4).
The Winter Training sessions will be Futsal based. These practices will be an hour long, of which 40 minutes focused on technique and 20 minutes of small sided scrimmages.
The program offers:
– Practices year around (days and times TBA)
– 75 minute practices during the Fall and Spring
– 60 minute Futsal practices during the Winter
– In house 3 v. 3 Festival in the Spring and Fall
– Official Dutch Elite Uniform